Friday, November 27, 2015

The disclaimer:

So after much persuasion, I have finally decided it is time to start a blog about my adventures. As I have been unable to pick a clear topic to stick to because let’s be honest here, sometimes I do some pretty bizarre things. This blog could and potentially will cover everything that is happening around me and to me, as well as my personal thoughts and opinions. 

That last part of that sentence is VERY important. 

Please heed: MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. 

This blog is going to be uncensored and potentially vulgar at times but I am choosing to write my life out in an open and purely honest way as that is the only way it is truly worth reading about. 

If this bothers you then please do not read it.


Welcome to my life as I see it now that I am nine and twenty years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment