Saturday, November 4, 2017

She Thinks Belize is a Third World Country

I've gotst all the monies in the worlds... She says as she asks me if I think they will give us more wine.  That is the question... 

I love that this turn of events has us sitting with an empty seat between us at the back of the plane. The flight attendant asked us if we had been cut off and that was why we were asking her, we haven't been and turns out we can have more wine. Happy Days! 

A hilarious revelation also came to light, my dear paranoid friend informed me that she already has her money belt on. She is so paranoid someone is going to rob her she brought a decoy bank card. *insert hysterical laughing face here* She says and I quote "I'm prepared for my robbery" I should also mention that she already explained to me her action plan to save her swim suits in the event of a robbery...

This is what I'm dealing with. She's trying to shove glutinous crackers in my face.. And apparently we are headed to a third world country... Jaysus, Mary & Joseph.... 

Day two is off without a hitch... 


"As soon as we start going down they are going to cut you off from that thing anyways"

No comments:

Post a Comment