Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Struggle

I'm actually sitting in the rain in a hostel in the middle of the mountain is Guatemala as I write this. They have no wifi so what else is a girl to do? I'm definitely struggling with writing. 

There was something so liberating about parting ways with my travel friends. Don't get me wrong I love them and enjoyed travelling with them, I was just ready to be on my own again. There is something so freeing about not having to worry about anyone other than Tompers. He's pretty low maintenance like. They were probably so happy to go on their own way and not have to deal with my insane diet.

Since I left Canada I have been glutined at least a half dozen times, I'm so terrified of eating in restaurants now. It is literally THE most frustrating thing on earth. I can not tell you how many times I've wanted to just enjoy a cold beer especially as we were spending our time on the beaches. 

I should mention I'm also sitting here tonight quite hungry because I haven't eaten much today and I am terrified to order anything and there are no stores to walk to.. looks like protein powder for dinner for this girl again. I have to admit I have started to get used to feeling hungry all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment